Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project Runway!


So, this will be short. My stomach hurts. It's also late.
My wondrous Etsy sister and dear friend Katinkapinka alerted me after my last post that I had made the front page for the second time. My masked ladies appear to have risen to the occasion! Cheer!

One of the things I have been doing whenever I make a treasury is to check out all the other shops featured. If I like what I see, I heart and convo the seller to be neighborly. Everyone has been so sweet and friendly back to me and I am loving this little community of artsy types!

Imagine my glee when I discover that one of my fellow featured shoppes is that of none other than Louise Black, who is the designer with the black bob haircut on this season of Project Runway (one of my favorite obsessions)! Her stuff is amazing!

Bonus: My Faerie Blogmother, LenoxKnits, has posted an awesome checklist for craft show preparedness that I think would be helpful for anyone, whether it be their first show or they are an old hand at them. She blogs with thoroughness and detail, giving us all good reminders about the process and the business of it all.

3 comments:

  1. ya, LB rocks! my mom bought one of her cuffs and gave it to me as a birthdee gift a couple years ago and i lurve it!

    i'm going to check out that checklist from lenox...sounds handy!

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found the list helpful and this is the first time I've been called a Faerie Blogmother. You are such a sweetie!
    I didn't know that Louise was an Etsian. Very cool. I can't believe that Epperson didn't win tonight. He's my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, and congrats on making the front page!

    ReplyDelete