Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In the Pink!



Despite waking up with the headache that I went to bed with and grousing with my husband, today is definitely moving in the right direction.

My husband and I made up and decided to be nice to each other again after a few days of general crankiness.

I have a baby shower to go to this weekend, and had grand fun putting together a little gift basket for the occasion. Was able to find this lovely pristine basket at a thrift store and had hung on to the pink wired ribbon from a Christmas past, so felt downright resourceful as well as getting to be uber girly!

I have a spa day to look forward to on Friday, with a facial and massage giving me a glorious 2 full hours of me time at the lovely Avant Salon where I get my hair cut.

I just shipped off a pretty little package to Florida of one of my favorite Etsy items, which is going live on a handmade feather tree (squeeee!).

I also received a package from Bobo's Oat Bars this morning of three of their delicious and nutritious coconut oat bars to replace one that I found mold in prior to opening. You've got to love the smaller independent companies! These bars are great food for babies, organic and yummy and soft and oh so portable!
My headache is starting to get better and my baby is asleep, so I'm going to see what else I can do with my burst of positive energy!

2 comments:

  1. That's a super cute picture of you at the beginning and your basket looks positively splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great series of events converging on you today! I like the gift basket too. Hope you are enjoying your spa day and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete